The International Centre for Relations & Diplomacy (ICRD) is an independent, non-profit and non-partisan think-tank organisation based in Brussels and London with an international operation. The centre seeks to promote progressive strategic dialogues that encourage interaction between political entities and citizen-based agendas.
The Centre works with different world Parliaments with a prime focus on the European Parliament and local Western European Parliaments in addition to United Nations agencies. Our projects aim to promote conflict resolution through research, dialogue, integration with decision makers, publishing and media outreach.
We strive to achieve our objectives by working interactively with international decision makers at
– United Nations level,
– European Parliament,
– UK and German Parliaments.
– Other Local European & International Parliaments
– Workshops and conferences
– Publications (Reports, Policy Papers, Fact Sheets)
– Public Affairs activities including meetings/delegations with Parliamentarians, Statesmen/women
Area of Interest